Disclaimer

*Disclaimer:
Here, I share my views based on my observations, experiences, judgement, perceptions and knowledge. Do not quote/use/refer/relate them to my family, community, employer, employee, business nor my country for whatever reason without my written consent.

Monday 16 May 2011

My XXth Birthday, yesterday

Alhamdulillah ... Yesterday's my XXth birthday (Hint: Life begin at XX)

Am I old? I don't think I've aged that much ... LOL
Anyway, received greetings from Mom, Wife, Daughter, Mother-in-law, Sister-in-law, Sons, Nephews and close friends. Some text-ed, some FB-ed, some called, some sung me the birthday song and some wished it out loud. For those who didn't remember, or forgot, never mind. I'll always remember your.

Got a new Chronograph watch from my loving wife. But a bit disappointed because the Samsung Galaxy S (SC.LCD) booked at Courts Mammoth still not received. Bought it for my wife.

Had dinner at Secret Recipe near home.