Disclaimer

*Disclaimer:
Here, I share my views based on my observations, experiences, judgement, perceptions and knowledge. Do not quote/use/refer/relate them to my family, community, employer, employee, business nor my country for whatever reason without my written consent.

Sunday 17 April 2011

7th AGM for PPBBT.Klang

Just attended 7th AGM for Persatuan Penduduk Bandar Bukit Tinggi (PPBBT) Klang held at Ballroom 3, Premier Hotel, Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang with the whole family.

We attended to witness Hisyam receiving his award for Academic Performer 2010 for UPSR. The meeting was conducted a bit late than scheduled but to my surprise, ended on time. The meeting went smooth because everyone are hungry by the fragrant smell of food at the back of the hall. So election of new office bearers was quick. I've been appointed as a committee member after resting for more than 3 years as an observer.

The residence association is close to my heart because I was the one who won the 21 inch TV for logo design.
During my time as committee member few years back, I also designed banners & t-shirts for Half Marathon. I was also the one who created a mobile-blog for PPBBT at http://www.dapat.net/ppbbt


Now, PPBBT even had its own Facebook page.

 Hope to contribute to the society.