Disclaimer

*Disclaimer:
Here, I share my views based on my observations, experiences, judgement, perceptions and knowledge. Do not quote/use/refer/relate them to my family, community, employer, employee, business nor my country for whatever reason without my written consent.

Monday 4 April 2011

Busy week

Starting this week, I'll be busy. Today; Monday got meetings both morning and afternoon. Tuesday till Thursday got a Project Seminar in Cyberjaya. Friday also another tiring day. A weekly Project Meeting in the morning and another meeting in the afternoon. A Meeting Week i would say. But long as I'm busy doing something for the good of the company is all better than busy doing nothing.

Last night had Domino's for dinner. They promised 30 minutes to receive or we'll get a pizza voucher for free. After 45 minutes, I called back the call center and complained. They promised that the nearest branch'll call but no one called. The pizzas can after 50 minutes (from order time), the delivery boy just said sorry for the delay ... and NO PIZZA VOUCHER given as promised by the operator. Well, this is the second time that it happened to us. Never mind for now, but if we faced it for the 3rd time, I'll surely lodge a formal complaint. To add fuel to the fire, the ice-cream that we ordered was out of stock and we had to revert to a box of Drumstick Kit-Kat 4-cones ice cream.

Nonetheless, because we're enjoying the ABPBH Award on TV, the mood is still okay. Well, its 09:30 now, the meeting should start, but until now, I'm the only one waiting in this warm meeting room.