Disclaimer

*Disclaimer:
Here, I share my views based on my observations, experiences, judgement, perceptions and knowledge. Do not quote/use/refer/relate them to my family, community, employer, employee, business nor my country for whatever reason without my written consent.

Saturday 16 April 2011

Team Building in Eagle Ranch Resort

Yesterday, just arrived from Port Dickson, N9 after a 3D2N Team Building in Eagle Ranch Resort.

First Day:
Travel from office towards Eagle Ranch Resort ( Lat: 2.42677N Long: 101.91401E ) http://www.eagleranch.com.my/. Checks in to Bandwagon 30.

After Lunch, first game starts at 15:00, a Management game named Crossing the River Kwai. We're divided into 3 groups throughout the event. Cowboy, Herbal-life & Rain (my team). All games carry points. We managed to get a tie with Herbal-life. Towards the end it started raining. We'd to rest a while waiting for the rain to stop. Then we proceeds with Futsal tournament.


After dinner, There's a product demo by the Vendor but prior to that I managed to conduct an ice-breaking session halfway to give way for the demo.

Day Two:
We had to re-aligned the program since a few team had to go back to KL for a Management meeting. After Breakfast, we went for Go-Kart. Each of us had to drive 5 rounds representing our teams. RM25 for 5 rounds per pax; quite expensive compared to the one in Ayer Keroh, Melaka. Anyway, My team finishes last due to technical difficulties.


Then we went for the obstacle game (5 games) and my team finishes last also.

After lunch, we gathered for Paintball. Round-robin, each team had to present 2 team. Halfway, each team had a team winner, my team; Rain had to fight Herbal-life in the Semi-final and we won. For final, we won against Cowboy. With the winning, Rain team won overall.



At 17:20 we continued with Futsal, some played volleyball and some went for swimming.
For dinner, we had BBQ. Sent out survey to choose either to play Paintball another round or Go-Kart.

Last Day:
We postponed our weekly meeting to next Tuesday and enjoyed another round of Go-Kart.

Before going home, we'd our group photo.
This 25-29 Apr 2011, we're going to Seri Malaysia Ayer Keroh, Melaka for User Requirement Workshop.