Disclaimer

*Disclaimer:
Here, I share my views based on my observations, experiences, judgement, perceptions and knowledge. Do not quote/use/refer/relate them to my family, community, employer, employee, business nor my country for whatever reason without my written consent.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

BUSINESS PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT COURSE

Today, I've attended the first day of a Business Performance Management course (a two days course).
It was the most boring course I've ever attended. It's because of the Facilitator cum Lecturer who was so obsessed with himself. His voice was so monotonous and couldn't attract our interest to this 'heavy' topic.

Tomorrow is the last day. I'll surely smack him silly when i evaluate his session end of day tomorrow.

But when thinking that this coming Friday i'll be taking my family to Melaka for a two days one night holiday, suddenly the stress seems nothing ... We'll be staying at the Avillion Legacy Melaka ...