Disclaimer

*Disclaimer:
Here, I share my views based on my observations, experiences, judgement, perceptions and knowledge. Do not quote/use/refer/relate them to my family, community, employer, employee, business nor my country for whatever reason without my written consent.

Friday 18 March 2011

Holiday #1: Melaka

Last Dec 2010, we stayed here in Avillion Legacy Melaka for 3 nights in a Premier Junior Suite & won ourself a one night stay in a Superior Room (room lucky draw).

Arrived in Ayer Keroh, Melaka at 11:20 a.m. & stop by the X-treme Park (near Croc Farm). We enjoyed Buggy rides and done a few rounds in the Go-Carts. Then off to Mydin Superstore. After Jumaat prayer, went direct to Avillion Legacy Hotel. Later in the afternoon, went out to AEON Bandaraya Melaka (near hotel). Got J-CO donuts take-outs, cancelled program to trim the boys' hair (and mine) because the saloon's full.

As usual, we stop by the Asam Pedas Malinja Restaurant to dine with various Asam Pedas and the ever famous Roti Canai Terbang Malinja. Tomorrow's another day of packed schedules including travelling home.