Disclaimer

*Disclaimer:
Here, I share my views based on my observations, experiences, judgement, perceptions and knowledge. Do not quote/use/refer/relate them to my family, community, employer, employee, business nor my country for whatever reason without my written consent.

Saturday 12 March 2011

School Holiday (1st term) - 2011

First term school holiday starts today, ends 20-MAR-2011.
Hope traffic for the whole week is clear. My elders son's birthday is coming on 14th Mar. He wanted a new wallet but with conditions (not leather/denim, looks fancy/funky/trendy like the one he's using now; Quiksilver).

Last Thursday, my wife attended an IBM conference in One World Hotel, Bandar Utama. As always, there's a lucky draw at the end of the event. She won herself second prize, a Lenovo Ideapad S10 netbook. Alhamdulillah ...

Cuti sekolah penggal pertama bermula hari ini, berakhir 20-MAC-2011.
Harap trafik untuk seminggu ini lancar. Anak lelaki sulungku bakal menyambut hari lahirnya pada 14 Mac. Dia mahukan satu beg duit baru tetapi dengan syarat (bukan kulit/kain, nampak bergaya/molek seperti yang dia guna sekarang; Quiksilver).


Khamis lalu, isteriku menghadiri konferen IBM di Hotel One World, Bandar Utama. Seperti kebiasaan, ada cabutan bertuah di penghujung acara. Dia menang untuk dirinya hadiah kedua, sebuah netbook Lenovo Ideapad S10. Alhamdulillah ...