Disclaimer

*Disclaimer:
Here, I share my views based on my observations, experiences, judgement, perceptions and knowledge. Do not quote/use/refer/relate them to my family, community, employer, employee, business nor my country for whatever reason without my written consent.

Saturday 19 March 2011

End: Holiday to Melaka (City of World Heritage)

After breakfast, the children played in the pool. We checked out of Avillion Legacy Melaka around noon. Tried Avillion's Hi-Tea offer (RM28 per adult, RM16 per Child below 12 y.o.). This is our first Hi-Tea together in a hotel. Hassan enjoyed the Cheese Mussels, I had Tomato Mutton. Had ourselves a few cups of ABC (DIY) and cones after cones of ice-creams ... Finally leave the hotel at 2 p.m. and heads to the town centre (Bandar Hilir). Rainy, jammed pack traffic and no parking space. So, we head out to Ayer Keroh targeting to enjoy the ATV, Buggy and another rounds on the Go-Kart. But, when we finally arrived, it rained cats and dogs.

So, we head home. Stopped by Putrajaya to visit the Fiesta 2011 (Hot Air Baloon) but Putrajaya also had a downpour. Sad, we head home yet again.

Near home, we stopped by Din's Tomyam Restaurant, Jln Kota Raja, Klang & had our dinner there ...